Become a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach Today.
Everybody needs a coach to help them reach their full potential.
You can be that someone, starting with our Accelerated Strengths Coaching course.
You can help others be their best by coaching to their strengths.
Today's visionary leaders are not only building productive organizations. They're also creating cultures of great purpose. And that starts by championing each and every employees' strengths every day.
Watch this video to see how CliftonStrengths coaches are maximizing human potential around the world, one person at a time.
Attend the Accelerated Strengths Coaching course.
Gallup's Accelerated Strengths Coaching course gives you the tools and resources to help others uncover their natural talents and build on them for success.
With instruction from Gallup's expert strengths coaches, you'll master the most critical knowledge and effective approaches to guide others along their strengths journey.
By attending this course, you'll receive:
- 4 ½ days of powerful instruction in best practices of strengths coaching
- In-depth training in the four core coaching conversations
- Comprehensive understanding of all 34 Clifton StrengthsFinder themes
- Actionable exercises to use in your coaching practice or organization
- Two groundbreaking coaching kits: the Coaching Managers and Teams Kit and the Strengths Coaching Starter Kit
Additionally, completing Accelerated Strengths Coaching counts toward International Coach Federation (ICF) and Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) credit hours.
Completing Accelerated Strengths Coaching is the first step to becoming a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach.
As a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, you earn the unique distinction of being an expert in strengths-based development.
Benefits of becoming a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach include:
- You receive preferential pricing on CliftonStrengths assessment access codes
- You can join the Gallup Exchange, an online marketplace connecting coaches with customers
- You're invited to exclusive continuing education opportunities
- You're part of a global coaching community that shares best practices and new ideas